EagleWorks Holsters provides a limited lifetime, non-transferrable warranty for items purchased directly from EagleWorks Holsters by the buyer, hereinafter the User, as follows:
Holster Body: Holster bodies are made with thermoplastic, which is the material that has been formed to the weapon or accessory either in a wrap. The Holster Body is warrantied for life against defects, and normal wear and tear.
This warranty is null and void immediately if the Holster Body is modified in any way by the User. If the User desires modifications to the Holster Body, they should contact EagleWorks Holsters. Modifications, depending on the complexity of the request, can be performed free of charge or for a small fee. The User will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Holster Hardware: Hardware is defined as, but not limited to, screws, posts, grommets, rubber spacers, bolts, washers, and/or threaded inserts. Holster Hardware is warrantied against being defective only. Defective hardware should be returned to EagleWorks Holsters, and will be replaced free of charge. No other warranty applies. User will be responsible for shipping charges.
The User accepts responsibility for inspecting the holster immediately upon receipt, and for inspecting the holster daily. If hardware is missing or damaged, the holster should not be used. Replacement hardware for items lost or damaged by neglect or misuse can be purchased by contacting EagleWorks Holsters. User agrees to pay for the cost of the hardware and for shipping.
Belt Clips: Belt Clips are used to attach the holster body to the end User’s belt, and does not include the attachment hardware used to secure the belt clip to the holster body. The hardware used to attach the clips are covered under the Holster Hardware section of this warranty, and can be purchased upon request. The belt clips are warrantied for one year from the shipping date against defects and normal wear and tear. Damaged clips should be returned to EagleWorks Holsters, and will be replaced free of charge. No other warranty applies. User will be responsible for shipping charges.
Molds: Molds and trim jigs are tools that can be used to form appropriately heated Kydex or another thermoplastic under vacuum and to trim that Kydex to a predetermined shape. No mold or trim jig is capable of replacing the development of skills necessary to make a holster. EagleWorks Holsters, only upon written request from the Buyer, can email computer renderings of the mold(s) and/or trim jig(s) that will be milled to fill an order before the mold or trim jigs are milled and shipped. It is the responsibility of the User to request renderings, to carefully review the renderings, and to approve or disapprove within forty-eight hours. No mold or trim jig refunds will be made once a mold has been milled.
By viewing and/or ordering a product from EagleWorks Holsters, the buyer, hereinafter the User, states that they have read, understand, agree, and accept responsibility, without dispute, to the following Color Disclaimer:
- Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen or in the sample in a shop are an exact color of the product.
- We strive to make our color representations accurate, but screen images and samples are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- All colors are approximations of actual colors.
- For best view results, view the color samples with your color depth set to 16-bit (thousands of colors) or higher.
- No refunds or warranties will be applied to color choices.
By using a product purchased from EagleWorks Holsters, the buyer, hereinafter the User, states that they have read, understand, agree, and accept responsibility, without dispute, to the following Safety Agreement:
- All firearms are potentially dangerous and life-threatening;
- Discharge of a firearm, whether accidental or purposeful, can result in serious personal injury or death.
- Firearms must be kept out of reach of children.
- Proper training in the safe handling and use of firearms is critical, and the responsibility of the User. The User accepts responsibility for acquiring the proper training to handle a firearm which should be provided in an accredited safety course.
- A firearm requires focused attention and care when that firearm is handled, stored, holstered, drawn from a holster, or transported.
- With the firearm in an unloaded state, the holster must be tested to assure proper fit. EagleWorks Holsters’ products are formed to the firearm’s factory standard specifications. Modifications to the User’s firearm of any kind may result in an improper fit which could result in the firearm discharging in the holster.
- EagleWorks Holsters are designed to function safely when used correctly with the firearm intended for that holster. The User understands and agrees that putting a firearm in a holster that was not specifically made for that firearm can cause accidental discharge, injury, or death.
- The holster cannot be altered or modified in any way without compromising the safety and function of the firearm and/or holster. The User will contact EagleWorks Holsters if modifications are needed or wanted, will discuss the proposed modifications, and accept the decision of EagleWorks Holsters.
- Eagleworks Holsters will not exchange a purchased holster for another holster, nor will Eagleworks modify a purchased holster to fit another firearm.
- The holster must be checked daily. The User will inspect all parts of the holster for cracks, tears, damage, or other deviations, and will discontinue use of the holster immediately if any such condition exists. Use of a holster exhibiting any sign of damage to any component of that holster can lead to firearm damage, or serious injury or death.
- The firearm must be securely seated in the holster. The User must check that the firearm is firmly seated in the holster before releasing the grip. A firearm that is not seated can result in accidental loss, accidental discharge, or damage to the firearm. Fingers must be kept away from the trigger or trigger guard while drawing or holstering a firearm.
- Conceal carry firearms require a commitment to constant awareness, preparation, and accommodation. Users must practice extreme awareness in situations where another person could attempt to take the User’s firearm. Users must practice drawing and holstering, with an unloaded firearm. The User’s wardrobe must accommodate the conceal-carry fireman, which can include making wardrobe changes to conceal the firearm and/or make the firearm accessible by the User.
By using a product purchased from EagleWorks Holsters, the buyer, hereinafter the User, states that they have read, understand, agree, and accept responsibility, without dispute, to the following Terms of Sale:
- All EagleWorks Holsters products are sold “as is” and “with all faults.” The User assumes the entire risk of product use. The User alone, not the manufacturer, not the distributor, and not the retailer, accepts and assumes the entire risk and responsibility for having a defective holster serviced or repaired.
- EagleWorks Holsters, under no circumstances or conditions, will be held liable for incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of property, commercial loss, loss of life, personal injury, and/or loss of earnings and profits. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties, expressed or implied, are excluded from this transaction and shall not apply to the product sold.
- The determination of the fitness or the suitability of any product for a specific use is the responsibility of the User.
- EagleWorks Holsters reserves the right to make changes in products built and/or sold at any time without incurring any obligation to make same or similar changes on products previously manufactured and/or sold.
- In states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply.
By purchasing a product from EagleWorks Holsters, the buyer, hereinafter the User, states that they have read, understand, agree, and accept responsibility, without dispute, to the following Shipping Terms:
- The Buyer chooses the method of shipping at checkout, and will pay the full cost of shipping. If an item is being prompted with ‘Free Shipping,’ the discount will be visible as a discount on the check out page.
- EagleWorks Holsters does not insure packages. Please contact us if you wish to add shipping insurance so we can contact your chosen shipper to determine the additional cost of shipping an insured package.
- EagleWorks Holsters reserves the right to ship one product per package or multiple products per package at our discretion.
- All personal information is encrypted in the EagleWorksHolsters.com databases by a Secure Sockets Layer, most commonly known as an SSL encryption. This layer of protection is meant to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the proper and correct use of information. EagleWorks Holsters has put in place the physical, electronic, and managerial procedures necessary to safeguard and secure the information we collection online.
- We exclusively use PayPal for payments. By using the PayPal secure portal, your credit card information is kept private and cannot be accessed by EagleWorks Holsters. Since no information about your credit cards are ever entered on the EagleWorks Holsters website, that information will not be saved on our server.
- We collect information to provide convenient access, conform to tax laws, and to enhance the User experience when you visit EagleWorksHolsters.com. The following applies:
- You can choose not to provide information, but you will not have access to the full features and/or functions of the site.
- You must have an account to make a purchase. You will be asked to provide personal information including your name, address, email, and phone number.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain that information by logging onto your account.
- When you contact EagleWorks Holsters, we may collect personal information relevant to your contact situation, which can include your name, email, and information relating to the support or service issue.
- We ask Users who provide email addresses to let us know if they would like further information or updates from EagleWorksHolsters.com; only those who request such contact will receive follow up communications from us. If we are unsure of your preference, we will ask. We also offer an “opt-out” option at any time if Users wish to stop receive communications from EagleWorks Holsters.
- We store information automatically when you interact with the website. In order to provide the best customer service possible, your information will be stored and linked to your account, and can include a history of your orders so you can reorder products, products that have been refunded, or requests for repairs or replacements. By maintaining this information, we can build off your original specifications.
- The EagleWorksHolsters.com website uses “cookie” files to save encrypted session indicators and other data required, to automatically log you in on each visit if you should so choose. You have the option, through your web browser, to block cookies, delete cookies, and/or receive a warning before cookies are saved. Please be aware, however, that if you block cookies, some portions of the website and shopping cart may stop working properly.
- EagleWorksHolsters.com saves traffic data, including IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages visited, and date of pages visits to help us analyze search terms and website movement, which assists in fine tuning the User’s experience on the website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information, and IP addresses are not used to determine customer’s locations.
By a purchasing a product from EagleWorks Holsters, the buyer, hereinafter the User, states that they have read, understand, agree, and accept responsibility, without dispute, to the following Customer Error terms:
- Customer errors include, but are not limited to, wrong manufacturers, wrong model choices, wrong carry side, wrong colors, wrong light/laser choices, wrong belt size choices, and wrong belt clips.
- The User must inform us of any and all modifications to their firearms. There is a notes section on the Cart/Check Out pages where that information can be added. Not informing EagleWorks Holsters of modifications to the firearm could require a complete rebuild of the product at the User’s expense for the product and the shipping.
- The User must carefully review all option choices before placing the order. Each option must be double-checked carefully.
- Products cannot be returned because of Customer Error.
- If the User notices an order error after submitting the order, please contact us immediately through the EagleHolstersHolsters.com Contact page. EagleWorks Holsters reserves the right to refuse any and all changes. If your holster has been produced, it will ship as ordered.