How the EagleWorks Holsters Dealer Program works:
- The Dealer must have a ‘brick and mortar’ storefront and counter top display space.
- Dealers receive a 16″ x 16″ acrylic countertop display with four sample holsters (one of each AIWB, IWB, OWB, and MAG Carrier), a key ring of 20 standard Kydex color samples, and a list of gun manufacturers and models covered by the program. There are currently fifty-four manufacturer/models of guns covered by the program.
- The Dealer’s customer chooses the holster type, the Kydex color and other options.
- The Dealer collects the retail price of the holster at point of sale.
- The order is placed by the Dealer through the EagleWorks Holsters secure website.
- Orders are drop-shipped by EagleWorks Holsters directly to the Dealer’s customers.
- First class USPS shipping is included at no additional charge .